TESLA BIOFIL TOILET SYSTEM
The Toilet Facility That Makes Good Sanitation Sense.
The Biofil Digester is a simple compact on-site organic waste treatment system and a clean, green solution for all sanitation facility that uniquely integrates those of the composting toilets and the benefits of the flush toilet system and eliminates the drawbacks and disadvantages of both systems.
THE WORKING PRINCIPLE
The Biofil Digester technology imitate the decomposition found under forests’ floors and other natural environments. Living organisms (both microorganisms and macro-organisms such as earthworms) in an enclosed environment treats all organic degradable matter through the natural process of aerobic decomposition. Wastewater and fecal matter enter at the top of the Biofil Digester where rapid separation of solids and liquid contents of the waste occurs.
The digester is essentially a biological filter consisting of a medium of soil and pervious materials. Bacteria and other organisms degrade solid fecal matter. All liquids are organically filtered out of the bottom of the digester and drained into the soil where further and final decomposition occurs. Other solids (toilet paper & all degradable anal cleaning material) are decomposed and converted into rich & safe soil. When the Biofil Digester is used in the flush toilet situation, high nutrient biologically treated water is made available for effective landscaping and beautification of the environment.
WHY CHOOSE TESLA BIOFIL TOILET SYSTEM?
Tesla Biofil system;
- Is completely aerobic,
- Clean, green and environmentally friendly,
- Requires minimum maintenance,
- Needs no mechanical or electrical aeration of the solid mass to achieve decomposition,
- Requires a small installation space,
- No dislodging,
- There is no need for human contact with excreta,
- No odours and sludge are generated in the system to attract insects that spread germs and diseases,
- Affordable, portable and durable.
- The typical digester(6ft x 2ft x 2ft or 1800mm x 600mm x 600mm) can accommodate 25 users in the micro-flush setting and 10 users operated as a flush unit.
- Maximum solid retention in the digester is 14 days.
Design considerations of the system (digester made of concrete) make it impossible for rodents to burrow into the digester unlike conventional Pit Latrines and Manhole systems.
OUR MAIN TARGETED GROUPS
Research has come out that, 2.6 billion people still live without access to improved sanitation. Tesla Energy has the solution that is making an immediate impact to give dignity back to the developing world. Our focus is on deploying our solution to four countries in the next two years by scaling up our current production from one thousand per year to five thousand per year in Ghana and Africa as a whole. Tesla Biofil system is recommended for;
- Urban/rural communities,
- Religious organisations,
- Non-Governmental Organisations,
- Government institutions,
- Other institutions.
Our Biofil systems are technically engineered to last for a lifespan 20 years and over with a maximum household size of 15 users per day.
Users seeking a hygienic, off-grid, passive wastewater treatment system; users in areas with no sewer system and minimal to no water supply for sanitation; users seeking to upgrade a pit latrine or replace a septic tank system.
OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Tesla provides all the necessary materials for the construction and installation of your biofil system.
- Tesla offers a two-year comprehensive warranty on all parts, accessories and labour.
Start today to build a better family with Tesla for a better living.