Tesla Energy and Shenzhen Puxin Technology in partnering delivers the right biogas system technologies to everyone in waste management, biogas production, organic fertiliser’s production and utilisation.
What is biogas?
Biogas simply refers to a mixture of different gases produced by the breakdown of organic matter in the absence of oxygen. Biogas can be produced from raw materials such as agricultural waste, manure, municipal waste, plant material, sewage, green waste or food waste.
Advantages of biogas technologies
The production and utilisation of biogas from anaerobic digestion provides environmental and socioeconomic benefits for the society as a whole as well as for the involved farmers. Utilisation of the internal value chain of biogas production enhances local economic capabilities, safeguards jobs in rural areas and increases regional purchasing power. It improves living standards and contributes to economic and social development.
Benefits for the society
- Renewable energy source,
- Waste reduction,
- Job creation,
- Reduced greenhouse gas emissions and mitigation of global warming,
- Reduced dependency on imported fossil fuels,
- Contribution to the world’s energy and environmental targets,
- Flexible and efficient end use of biogas,
- Low water inputs.
Benefits for the farmers
- Additional income for the farmers involved,
- Digestate is an excellent organic fertilizer(both liquid and solid) that can be use for crop and fish farming,
- Closed nutrient cycle,
- Flexibility to use different feed-stock,
- Reduced odours and flies that carries germs and pathogens,
- Veterinary safety.
Why choose us?
With our professional engineers, we
- Evaluate your site for recommendation,
- Technically design your system,
- Construct and install what best suit your facility,
- Periodically monitor and maintain your digester,
- Offer flexible payment method.