48V DC Solar Inverter Air Conditioner system consist of solar PV panels, MPPT solar charge controller, Gel battery bank and DC Inverter air conditioner. It has much higher efficiency, and can work for longer time.
- In sunny day
TESLA-SOLARK solar air conditioner is mainly powered by solar energy, and assisted by UPS. Solar energy directly drives DC inverter air compressor inside and offers more than 90% electricity consumed by air conditioner for normal run. Meanwhile, solar energy charges the battery bank of UPS backup for evening operation.
- In cloudy day
In cloudy day, TESLA-SOLARK solar air conditioner is powered by both of solar energy and UPS. Solar energy drives the DC inverter air compressor inside and offers more than 70% electricity consumed by air conditioner for normal run. Meanwhile, solar energy charges battery bank of UPS backup for evening operation.
- In the evening
TESLA-SOLARK solar air conditioner is powered by UPS alone, and solar PV system takes break.
- Indoor and outdoor units are both DC, compressor is 310VDC inverter type.
- Much lower power consumption of inverter technology.
- Working voltage of the solar system is 48VDC.
- Solar charge controller includes MPPT and 48VDC-310VDC control functions.
- Work with solar power independently.
Solar MPPT & DC-DC Charge Controller
Solar DC air-con controller is specially designed for our 48V solar air-con system. MPPT charge controller and DC-DC controller board are combined built in the same box. It provides 48VDC power to charge the batteries and 310VDC power to our inverter air conditioner together.
Why We Higher Recommend Our Solar Air-Con to Customers
Compared with ordinary air conditioner, complete DC inverter technology, the new 360°Sine wave driving technology has considerable advantages:
- Much wider range of frequency and DC voltage, quick cooling and more energy saving.
- Higher energy efficiency, SEER up to 5.97.
- Smoother running and lower noise.
- More reliable and smooth operation.
Superiority for Inverter: Energy Saving + Comfortable
Specification of DC Inverter air conditioner